-The video is compressed by MJPEG. There are VGA/QVGA/QQVGA two video resolutions optional. User can change some parameters according to their demands to satisfy his own visual prefer.
-With built-in Microphone, and also providing a interface for external mic，it enables user to monitor the sound on the site. User can also connect this equipment to the speaker, and it supports two-way intercom function.
-It was equipped with pan/tilt function, horizontally 350°and vertically 100°. Its outlook is smart, easy and convenient to install in many sites.
-It adopts the TCP/IP network protocols and has inner web server. Users can browse video through IE and other browsers. Data is transferred through one port; it is easy for user to do the network setting.
-Support 802.11b/g protocol, can build up wireless monitoring.
-Supports UPNP, port forwarding automatically on the router.
-Motion detection and alarm pin can be connected to external sensors to detect environmental situation.
-Alarming record can be stored by email, FTP server. External alarm can be open when detecting unusuality. It also sends alarm info to the alarm server.
-Infrared LED for night vision covers 5m area, to realize 24 hours monitoring.
-Support three level of user authority.
-Support upgrading online.
-Manufacture attached a label at the bottom of each IP Camera, it include Device ID, DDNS. When IP Camera is connected to the internet, this URL can be used to visit the device.
-Manufacture provides free software, support Multi-view, Long time recording, video replay etc
Located in Melbourne, Send out by AUS POST
Gmail as the example:
1. Input receiver email address in "Receiver 1,2,3,4", it can send alarms to 4 different emails;
2. Input/select your SMTP Server, for example: smtp.gmail.com; SMTP Port: 25; Security Protocol: SMARTTLS
3. Select Need Authentication and input your email account username/password;
4. Press Submit button and Press Test button to test whether all setting are correct or not.
5. then Select Motion Detect Armed and Send Mail on Alarm, click Submit
6. All done, you should be able to receive alarm emails now.
Should you have any enquiries, please Contact us.